In light of the University of Guelph's decision to close its athletic facilities until June 1st, the Canada Cup Committee members have voted in favour of postponing the 2020 Canada Cup tournament.
While we all share a passion and love for the sport of floorball, the health and well being of our players, coaches and fans takes precedence during these times. Decisions will follow shortly regarding the next steps to be taken.
At this point we cannot say with complete certainty whether the tournament will be rescheduled for a later date or cancelled completely, but we can ensure that the committee will exhaust every option prior to the final decision.
USE YOUR VOICE TO HELP US DETERMINE WHAT THE NEXT STEPS SHOULD BE FOR THE CANADA CUP.